Juvederm Vollure is a new FDA-approved dermal filler with unique characteristics that make it a particularly desirable filler for areas in the face that are subject to frequent movement due to facial expression and alike. Juvederm Vollure is a long-lasting filler that can provide excellent volume restoration for areas such as nasolabial folds and help you achieve a refreshed, rejuvenated and balanced look that appears natural, even when you laugh!
Juvederm Vollure (Volift in Europe) is one of the latest members of the Juvederm family of dermal fillers. Like the other types of Juvederm, Vollure is also based on hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid a naturally occurring gel that is normally present in our skin and is responsible for keeping the skin hydrated and plump. As we age, our skin loses its hyaluronic acid which results in volume loss in various parts of the face and elsewhere. The facial volume loss will show itself as sunken areas and hollows under the eyes (dark circles), deep lines and folds around the nose and mouth (marionette lines and nasolabial folds), sagging jowls, sunken and collapsed cheeks, depressed temples, and other areas of sagging skin and deep lines. These changes are hallmarks of aging and they distinguish a youthful, refreshed look from an aged and tired look.
The most effective treatment for many of these issues is volume restoration using dermal fillers as part of what is known as Liquid Facelift. When skillfully performed by an experienced physician, balanced, natural-looking results can be achieved. Different fillers are made with special characteristics that make them better suited for special areas of the face.
What Makes Vollure Special?
The hyaluronic acid molecules in Juvederm Vollure are engineered based on Allergan’s Vycross technology that gives them greater moldability and malleability and outstanding resilience, which leads to smoother and easier injections (helping with reducing bruising and swelling) and more natural-looking results that are long-lasting, and particularly useful in areas that are subject to movement. The same technology is also used in Juvederm Voluma and Juvederm Volbella, with some individual modifications that make each of these fillers best suited for some parts of face.
Juvederm Vollure was approved by the FDA for correction and treatment of wrinkles and folds around the mouth, namely the marionette lines and laugh lines or nasolabial folds. Vollure is an excellent choice for laugh-line improvement. Vollure has been available in other countries, including the Europe under the name of Juvederm Volfit. In the studies, it has been shown that results of Vollure injection last up to 18 months with the majority of the patient expressing satisfaction with the results although individual results may vary.
What Is the Difference between Vollure and Voluma?
Although both Juvederm Vollure and Voluma are based on the same Vycross hyaluronic acid technology and both are long-lasting fillers, the hyaluronic acid molecules in each product have been specifically engineered and fine-tuned to behave differently. Juvederm Voluma is typically a denser and thicker filler, making it ideal for areas such as cheeks (cheek volume restoration), where it can replenish volume and generate a nice lift in the face, without the need to handle much facial movement. Vollure, on the other hand, is somewhat more elastic and malleable, which allows it to handle facial movements much better. This feature makes Juvederm Vollure an ideal filler for restoring volume around the mouth, which the filler and adjacent tissues are normally subject to constant movement as we talk and show various facial expressions.
Where Is Vollure Primarily Injected?
Juvederm Vollure can be used to treat and smooth out moderate to severe wrinkles and lines around the mouth such as:
Nasolabial folds (laugh lines or parenthesis lines) – lines that run from the corners of mouth upward to the sides of nose
Marionette lines – lines that run from the corner of mouth downward
Other lines around the mouth such as horizontal lines below the mouth and above the chin
Lip injection and lip augmentation (off-label use)
Contact Amoderm today to see if you are a candidate for Juvederm Vollure or other filler injections. At Amoderm, all cosmetic injections are performed exclusively by Dr. Jafari, an experienced aesthetic specialist with exceptional skills and artistic vision and a double-board certified physician with subspecialty training in neuromuscular medicine and unrivaled knowledge in the anatomy of the face, which ensures most precise injections. Whenever indicated, Dr. Jafari performs filler injections using flexible micro-cannula for less bruising and better results. Dr. Jafari is a leading specialist in Liquid Facelift and non-surgical anti-aging and rejuvenation treatments using various fillers and Botox to achieve balanced and natural-looking results and she has successfully treated thousands of patients with cosmetic injections with great results. We invite you to visit our Instagram page for before and after pictures of our patients and our Yelp page for our reviews.
Real Results at Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center with Juvederm Vollure Treatment
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.
It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation.
- IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.