For years people with recessive or small chin have had limited choices including surgical chin implants. With the emergence of advanced fillers, now your doctor has more options to offer. During non-surgical chin augmentation and chin enhancement, your doctor use carefully selected dermal fillers to reconstruct your chin and create a natural-looking and more prominent chin with an improved contour that better matches your face.
One of the key aspects of natural beauty is the proportion of various features of face in relation to each other. Having a chin that is too small or recessive (receding or weak chin) can negatively affect your look while a balanced, nicely contoured and proportional chin is critical in enhancing your natural beauty.
Treatment options for correction of small chin have been traditionally limited to chin implants. Chin implants are great options and they do work, but they often require surgery with significant downtime. Additionally, many patients might not want to have a permanent or long-term foreign body implanted in their body. Keep in mind that our face does not stay the same and as time passes, it undergoes changes. A treatment result that looks good today might not look that good after a few years, and treatments with more controllable results that can be easily adjusted or renewed overtime are often preferred by many.
At Amoderm, Dr. Jafari specializes in liquid facelift and various nonsurgical cosmetic treatments. One of the most popular treatments offered by Dr. Jafari is non-surgical chin enhancement. The procedure is done to reshape and sculpt the chin and to correct weak and poorly-defined and under-projected chin and to achieve a more beautiful and balanced look and contour without surgery or downtime.
During this procedure, Dr. Jafari first evaluates your face to determine if your chin is indeed disproportional for your face and she devises an individualized treatment plan for you which includes an individualized selection of FDA-approved dermal fillers. The consultation also includes detailed picture analysis (including review of before and after pictures of other similar patients). She then skillfully performs the injection (using flexible micro-cannula whenever permissible for less bruising and swelling) and places fillers deep under the skin in carefully-selected locations to enhance your chin and reconstruct a natural-looking chin profile with a contour and prominence to march your face. In women, this can greatly contribute to a more balanced “V-shaped” overall face look which is one of the hallmarks of beauty. In men, Dr. Jafari can also create a more defined and square jaw for a sharper and more masculine look. Every patient is different and requires an individualized approach which will be discussed with each patient to help in achieving desirable results.
Nonsurgical chin enhancement and reconstruction can be performed with various fillers including Juvederm or Restylane (shorter term), Radiesse or Voluma (longer term) or Bellafill (for longest-lasting results). While the choice of filler for individual patient can only be determined based on the consultation, Dr. Jafari usually recommends Voluma for chin augmentation to achieve a good balance in terms of the longevity of the results as well as achieving a nice contour. As hyaluronic acid filler, Voluma offers more flexibility for future revisions if needed as well.
Following the chin augmentation and enhancement procedure, the results emerge immediately but it might take up to 2 weeks for the final results to fully settle in and at that time, if there is need for any further revisions or correction, a follow up visit can be scheduled. The results typically last anything from several months to several years depending on the type of fillers used.
At Amoderm, our focus is on your whole face and we strive to achieve natural looking results that fit perfectly with the rest of your facial features. To further enhance the look, other treatments such as jawline reconstruction or nonsurgical nose job with filler and reduction of submental fat (double chin) with Kybella can be considered. Combined use of these and other treatments can often achieve the best results. To further discuss your individual needs and learn about all the options available, we invite you to schedule your consultation today!
Real Results at Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center for Nonsurgical Chin Augmentation Cosmetic Treatments
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.
It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation.
- IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.