Meet Dr. Jafari, a caring and compassionate double-board-certified cosmetic surgeon, highly skilled and experienced with successful performance of thousands of cosmetic procedures, an Allergan Diamond Cosmetic Injector, and an artist and an sculptor, committed to ensuring the most elegant and natural-looking results for you!
Dr. Elham Jafari, M.D. is among the most-experienced aesthetic and cosmetic specialists in the Orange County with unrivaled expertise in most advanced out-patient and non-surgical anti-aging, rejuvenating and aesthetic procedures. An artist and an advocate of whole-face and body rejuvenation with emphasis on achieving natural-looking results, Dr. Jafari is the ultimate expert when it comes to cosmetic medicine and liquid facelift procedures!
But don’t let all her qualifications and expertise and years of experience treating thousands of patients intimidate you! Dr. Jafari always ensures to allow a substantial part of her time to consult and treat patients who are new to the wonderful world of cosmetic medicine in addition to caring for her existing patients. She fully understands the concerns and hesitations that some patients have and keep them on fence from doing anything to their face or body.
Her consultations are performed in a professional yet relaxed and friendly atmosphere and she listens to you carefully. Dr. Jafari places great emphasis on highlighting the gradual changes that take place during years of aging, and reviews them with the patients by going over pictures taken over years. Then she discusses the treatment options available to address the issues and reverse the work of aging process in the most effective way. This way, she ensures that her patients would get their own natural look, only years younger.
Dr. Jafari is on the forefront of cosmetic medicine and surgery and it newest advancements. She is a member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS) and she holds several certificates for completion of advanced training courses on various cosmetic procedures, while being an instructor for other physicians and training other doctors for various cosmetic and aesthetic treatments. She has been among the first few physicians in the area to offer treatments such as Sculptra, Bellafill, Kybella, Voluma and PDO Thread Lift and she has pioneered several novel techniques to better perform her cosmetic injections and procedures.
Dr. Jafari is a double-board-certified, fellowship-trained physician and cosmetic surgeon and an experienced Aesthetic and Laser Medicine specialist, as well as a California-licensed Physician and Surgeon. Dr. Jafari completed her medical internship at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and her residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, and she continued to complete her fellowship at UCLA.
Dr. Jafari’s academic training in Neurology and Neuromuscular medicine – where she studied extensively the anatomy of nerves and muscles and mastered therapeutic use of Botox among other clinical expertise – provides her with invaluable knowledge and skill in providing best treatment for her patients, particularly in the face area which is packed with nerves, fine muscles, vessels and other sensitive anatomical features. Relying on her advanced and rarely-rivaled knowledge of the anatomy of face, Dr. Jafari can skillfully perform even the most challenging cosmetic injections in the face and provide her patients with instant liquid facelift procedures with incredible results.
Dr. Jafari’s additional sub-specialty training in Neuromuscular medicine has given her a distinguished level of knowledge and expertise for cosmetic injections specially in face area, where she can make injections using fine needles and novel techniques such as micro-cannula with utmost precision to achieve the desired goals with minimal risk of complications. Dr. Jafari is one of the leading physicians in Orange County who routinely performs injections using flexible microcannula. She has received accolades and recognition from various entities, including being recognized as a Platinum-level physican by Allergan, and recognition as a Voluma Specialist.
Dr. Jafari is a caring physician who prides herself on constantly staying updated with the state-of-art techniques, most recent medical findings, and evidence-based guidelines, and providing the best care for her patients. Her goal is to provide the right care, to the right patient, in the right manner, to ensure ultimate patient satisfaction.
Dr. Jafari lives in Orange County with her husband and twin daughters. When not attending her patients, she spends time with her family and she enjoys playing piano, biking, swimming and skiing.
Selected Scientific Publications:
Noskin O, Jafarimojarrad E, Libman RB, Nelson JL. Diffuse cerebral vasoconstriction (Call-Fleming syndrome) and stroke associated with antidepressants. Neurology. 2006;67:159-60.
Jafarimojarrad E, Nelson JL. A potentially SSRI-induced case of Call-Fleming syndrome. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci, 2006 May 18:256-258.
Atri M, Jafarimojarrad E, Javidroozi M, Mehdipour P. Lack of association between early onset of breast cancer and numbers of affected relatives in an Iranian population. Fam Cancer. 2003;2:117-8.
Mehdipour P, Atri M, Jafarimojarrad E, Hosseini-Asl SS, Javidroozi M. Laddering through pedigrees: family history of malignancies in primary breast cancer patients. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2003;4:185-92.
Mehdipour P, Atri M, Jafarimojarrad E, Hosseini-asl SS, Javidroozi M. Significance of family history in breast cancer. International Journal of Cancer (Suppl 13 for 18th UICC Int. Cancer Congress), 2002; Suppl. 13:186.
Jafarimojarrad E, Jahanzad I, Tirgari F, Djamali M, Javidroozi M. Immunohistochemistry verses histopathology in breast cancer. International Journal of Cancer (Suppl 13 for 18th UICC Int. Cancer Congress), 2002; Suppl. 13:210.
Jafarimojarrad E, Javidroozi M, Ghavamzadeh A, Alimoghadam K, Jahanzad I, Abdirad A, Tirgari F. Breast Cancer in Iran: An immunohistochemical approach. Proceedings of American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2002;21:292b.
Jafarimojarrad E, Jahanzad I, Tirgari F, Abdirad A, Javidroozi M. Breast cancer in Iran: A histopathological approach. European Journal of Cancer (Suppl. 3 for 3rd European Breast Cancer Conference), 2002;38(Supple. 3): S114(280).
Atri M, Mehdipour P, Javidroozi M, Hosseini-Asl S, Jafarimojarrad E. Linking Histopathology and Family History in Breast Cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2002;3:33-39.
Awards & Honors:
Fellowship from J. Kiffin Penry Epilepsy program. Wake Forest University School of Medicine and present a clinical case (11/2006)
Fellowship from the American Neurological Association’s Resident’s Academic Symposium and 131st ANA Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL (10/2006)
Fellowship from the 18th UICC Int. Cancer Congress, Oslo, 2002
Fellowship from the 3rd Euro. Breast Cancer Conference, Barcelona, 2002
13th Annual Meeting of IAMA: Specialists and Advances in Medical Fields, New Jersey (5/2006)
Annual Pathology Assembly (Clinical & anatomical), Tehran (10/2002)
3rd Global Conference for Cancer Organizations, Brighton, UK (6/2001)
Abstracts Presented in International Meetings:
Jafarimojarrad E, Demopoulos A. Clinical, radiologic and pathologic characteristics of pseudoprogression in malignant gliomas. 2007 Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology, 15-18 November 2007, Gaylord, TX.
Atri M, Javidroozi M, Jafarimojarrad E, Mehdipour P. Breast Cancer and a different look at the prognostic factors. 2nd Int. congress on advances in Hematology, Oncology, and BMT, Tehran, Iran, Sep 2002.
Mehdipour P, Atri M, Javidroozi M, Jafarimojarrad E. Breast Cancer in Iran: A closer look at the reports. Int. Association of Cancer Registries 23rd Annual Meeting, Havana, Cuba, Oct 2001.
Jafarimojarrad E (Oral presentation), Atri M, Mehdipour P, Javidroozi M. Histopathologic and Family History Characteristics in Breast Cancer. 3rd Global Conference for Cancer Organizations. Brighton, UK, Jun 2001.
Meeting of the WHO Scientific Working Group on Criteria for Setting Health Research Priorities (2002, ISBN 964-06-1546-3)
How to boost the impact of country mechanisms to support ENHR (2003, ISBN 964-7657-57-9)
National Health Research System – Perspectives of the international health research organizations (2004, ISBN 964-95443-1-3)
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.
It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation.
- IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal and Sclerotherapy to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.