The information provided in this website, and its associated websites (herein collectively called as “our website”) is provided as a service to you, herein called “the user”, and does not constitute legal bindings. By using this website, you acknowledge and accept the current Terms and Conditions described in this page. These Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time, and it is the user’s responsibility to know the current Terms and Conditions.
Any and all materials provided in our website is provided “AS IS” and we make no express or implied claim, promise, warranty or representation that the information contained in this website, the websites of our affiliates, or other websites we may have listed or linked are in every respect accurate or complete, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of this website. All pictures and photographs provided in the website are for demonstration only. They are not necessarily from actual patients treated at our center or by our staff and individual patient results may vary.
Providing links to other parties does not constitute any kind of endorsement. The information available on our website is not a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be used in lieu of such. We disclaim any liability or loss in connection with the content provided in our website. Results are not guaranteed and additional or other treatments may be needed to achieve the desired results.
We reserve the right to limit or revoke your access to our website in our sole discretion, at any time, and for any reason. We assume no responsibility for any discussions, postings or transmissions on our website and you are at your own risk when browsing it. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Amoderm™ and Elham Jafarimojarrad, M.D., Inc., Elham Jafarimojarrad, M.D.#3, Inc., their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the contents or any other portion or aspect of this website in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices.
Who Is Collecting The Information and What Is Being Collected This notice applies to all information collected or submitted to Amoderm™ website which may include name, address, email address, telephone number, preference with regards to marketing, and financial information such as credit card information.
We will not disclose your individual identity or personal information without your prior consent and without providing you with an opportunity to opt out, except as required by law, court order or as requested by other government or law enforcement authorities. Additionally, in the event of an acquisition or merger involving Amoderm™ website, your personal information may be transferred to the new entity.
You can opt-out off all communications from our company by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (949)266-7346 and making the request. Please allow up to 5 business days for your request to be processed.
Privacy Notice Regarding Google Analytics Features:
The anonymous information collected from the users by Google Analytics is transmitted to Google and it is then processed to compile statistical reports on website activity which are accessible by the webmasters of this website and are used to evaluate aggregate visitor usage patterns and aggregate information on demographics of the visitors of the website, such as age, gender, geographical location, platforms used to access the website and alike, in order to optimize the content of the site and its marketing and to better address the needs of the visitors. Additionally, Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. To opt-out of Google Analytics advertizing features used, please visit Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web (link to external website – please note that we are not responsible for its contents).
Shipping and Return Policy (applicable to all skin care products):
Orders are processed and shipped via USPS Priority service within 2 business days from the time the order is placed. Delivery time normally takes between 2 to 3 business days from the time we shipped your order, depending the destination location in the US. All shipping times are approximate and may be affected by events that are beyond our control.
We strive to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. For online orders and unless otherwise clearly specified, you may return unopened and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund less any shipping and handling charged at the time of placing the order. Please note that the customers are responsible for all return shipping costs, unless the return is a result of our error. To properly process your return, please contact our Sales Department to request a return authorization and receive the shipping instructions.
Please note that in order to protect the health and safety of our customers, we cannot accept return of any opened or partially used items.
Gift Certificate & Raffle Terms:
Restrictions and exclusions apply. Certificate is toward cosmedical services provided by (or under the supervision of) Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed Physician & Surgeon, listed at Cosmedical Services only. Latisse® excluded. For first-time costumers only. Not combined with other coupons or promotions. Not valid on previous purchases. Minimum purchase of $50 needed for the Certificate to be used. No cash value. Costumer’s name and valid email address must be provided at time of sign-up. The Certificate will be submitted to the email address provided and it must be presented at time of service. Each month, one entry from the eligible entries of the month will be randomly selected as the winner of the raffle. The winner of each month will be notified by the 10th of the subsequent month via the contact information provided at the time of sign up. Amoderm is not responsible for errors in the contact info provided. Offers are not transferable and the name of the customer must match the name submitted on the format website. Only one Certificate and one Raffle entry per customer. Single use only. Offer void where prohibited. By appointment only. 48-hour cancellation notice required.
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.
It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation.
- IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.