Amoderm is pleased to offer VI Peel, VI Peel Purify, and VI Peel with Precision Plus. VI Peel or ViPeel is a specifically designed type of chemical peel that reverses and prevents skin aging. VI Peels can be applied to all skin types and it has little or no down time. While highly effective, it is still safe enough to be used on the eye area as well as the neck, chest and hands. The result is younger looking and healthier, vibrant skin that will be everyone’s envy! At Amoderm, VI Peels are provided exclusively by licensed physician.
Types of VI Peel:
Amoderm offers 3 types of VI Peel:
VI Peel with Precision Plus
VI Peel Purify
VI Peel will help to:
Dramatically improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin
Reduce or eliminate the appearance of age spots, freckles and areas of hyperpigmentation such as melasma
Reduce the appearance and size of pores and help open and clear them
Soften and reduce lines and wrinkles
Stimulate production of collagen and elastin and help create firmer and rejuvenated skin
Clear and reduce acne problems
VI Peel is a new generation of skin peel with several advantages:
Superior Anti-aging Results: VI Peel is a highly effective anti-aging treatment that can reverse the effects of sun damage, environmental factors, and time, and enhance your natural beauty. It can be applied effectively on face as well as other areas exposed to sun such as decolletage and hands.
Effective Acne Treatment for All Ages: VI Peel is highly effective on reducing acne and improving acne scars. It can be used on adults as well as younger patients as young as twelve years old. A series of treatments is recommended for effective reduction of acne scars.
Comfort & Convenience: VI Peel offers a great experience! It is virtually pain-free and the most one would experience is usually no more than a slight stinging sensation. The treatment usually takes no more than 20 minutes and no special preparation is needed. The healing time is also minimal and you can enjoy younger looking, healthy and beautiful skin in about a week!
Take-home Kit for Completing the Treatment: VI Peel comes with a complete care kit that you will take with you and can continue the treatment for the best results.
The final result is improved tone, refined texture, firmer skin, and decreased fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots and pigmentations for a youthful and radiant look!
VI Peel Purify:
VI Peel Purify has been specifically developed to fight and prevent acne. In addition to the effective ingredients found in standard VI Peel, VI Peel Purify packs additional agents to specifically target acne and acne-causing bacteria. Its application by your licenses physician can help greatly with reducing acne break-outs in addition to improving the tone of your skin and brightening it up.
VI Peel Purify contains:
Benzoyl Peroxide, a potent anti-bacterial which kills acne-causing bacteria and helps to clear and cleanse pores.
Salicylic Acid, a highly effective exfoliating agent which helps with shedding the old and dead skin cells, opening clogged pores while tightening the pore size to prevent future clogging.
Kojic acid, a skin brightening agent that also helps with reducing acne scar
Vitamin C, a potential anti-aging and antioxidant, essential for maintaining healthy skin and for synthesis of new collagen that also helps with brightening up the skin
VI Peel with Precision Plus
Precision Plus is a specific booster added to standard VI Peel to specifically target skin pigmentation issues and melasma. The Precision Plus boosters are two additional towelettes that are added to the VI Peel towelettes and they should be used together with VI Peel towelettes approximately 30 minutes before bedtime. The extra booster towelettes contain additional brightening agents to help improve skin turn over and reduce pigmentation and inflammation.
VI Peel Commonly Asked Questions:
– What is the difference between VI Peel and other peels? While application of the stronger peels is often associated with more discomfort, VI Peel is specifically designed to incorporate effective and strong acids that yield impressive results with minimal discomfort and down-time. Your doctor can modulate the peel dept and strength depending on your skin conditions and desired results.
– How does VI Peel work and what does it do? VI Peel employs combined action of medical-level acids and vitamins to restore the healthy structure of skin. It can help erasing fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate new collagen and elastin synthesis to tighten the skin, brighten up areas of skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation (such as melasma) and reduce the size of enlarged pores.
– Does VI Peel cause skin to become thinner? No, the VI Peel exfoliates the dead layers of the skin and stimulates the body to regenerate new skin with more collagen and elastin at a faster pace, which results in healthier skin.
– Can VI Peel be used for other areas of the body? The VI Peel can be used for many parts other than face. It can be very effective in treating sun damage and sun spots on hands, arms and chest areas as well as treating the wrinkles on the décolletage. Please note that the process and duration of peeling may be different and longer for these other areas.
-Does VI Peel need preconditioning? No, VI Peel typically does not requires preconditioning of the skin.
– How many treatments are recommended? Patients in general will usually see great results including a healthy and more radiant skin after just one peel. VI Peel is an excellent treatment to restore and repair skin and great for conditions such as acne scar and sun damage and for these and other skin conditions such as enlarged pores, skin discoloration and hyperpigmentation, more treatment sessions may be needed.
– How often should VI Peel be done? Initially and to restore damaged skin to its healthy baseline, VI Peel can be repeated as often as every two weeks if necessary. For normal maintenance of healthy and radiant skin, VI Peel can be done once every 3 months, or as recommended by your doctor.
– How long will the treatment results last? Our skin and body constantly undergo changes and the key is to offer treatments that support and promote skin maintenance. Use of appropriate skin care regimens (sun protection, moisturizers, etc) will extend the benefits of the treatment and its results. For best results, it is recommended that VI Peel is done 3-4 times per year.
– Are there skin types that should not get VI Peel? VI Peel can be used for all skin types, including darker skin types, and everyone can enjoy the ant-aging and healing benefits of VI Peel.
– Is VI Peel painful? The discomfort is minimal. Patients often experience mild stinging which goes away quickly and skin is numbed following the first pass of the VI Peel.
– How long will the treatment take and who does it? At Amoderm, VI Peel is provided by licensed physician and the treatment should typically take about 20 minutes.
– How will the skin look right after the VI Peel? Following VI Peel, your skin may appear slightly tan or red. The skin will typically feel slightly tighter on days 1-2, but patient won’t usually have any visible signs of having undergone a peel. Areas of hyperpigmentation may look a bit darker. The visible peeling (if any) will usually start on day 3, and it commonly appears first around the mouth, but it can be effectively masked using moisturizers. The peeling should conclude by the day 6-7, but depending on the treatment, a second phase of peeling is possible.
– Is it OK to put on makeup after the peel? It is recommended to allow about 2 hours after the peel. After that, there is no restriction to use makeup (as long as it is devoid of irritating agents). VI Peel is expected to reduce or even eliminate your need to putting on makeup if used on regular basis.
– How much peeling is expected after the treatment? Visible peeling is in fact a “side effect” of chemical peels and many other skin treatments, and not a measure of its success or effectiveness. VI Peel results in mild peeling which usually starts on day 3 and subsides around a week after the treatment. Use of mild moisturizers is effective in masking the peel to avoid interference with daily activities. Peeling may be invisible in some patients while others (e.g. those on Retin A treatment) may experience heavier peeling.
– How soon can I resume normal activities after the peel? VI Peel has no restrictions other than avoiding direct sun light as much as possible and avoiding picking at the peeling skin. Normal activities can be resume right away. For the first few days after the peel it is recommended to avoid heavy sweating.
– How much sun avoidance is needed after the peel? Like many other skin procedures, direct sun exposure should be avoided or minimized and sun blocks with broad-spectrum SPF of 30 or more should be used regularly. VI Peel is designed to be a practical peel and you should be able to continue with most of your daily activity after and between the peels, but particularly on days 3 and 4 after the peel and when the skin is peeling, you should avoid sun exposure as much as possible to ensure results are even and balanced.
– Can I exercise after VI Peel? VI Peel is designed for minimal interference with daily life activities. The home-kit solution should be applied on the skin for four hours prior to exercise and it should be washed off just before starting to exercise. Avoiding heavy sweating is recommended for the few days following the peel.
– What are the expected results after VI Peel? On about 4 days after peeling is completed (or 1-2 weeks after the treatment), the skin should return to its normal pH and the final results of VI Peel should be evident. Typically the skin will look healthier, luminous and glowing. Areas of hyper pigmentation should look brighter or even not visible anymore. The skin will have an improved tone and texture and many patients will enjoy a more youthful and refreshed look.
– Will VI Peel help with acne problem in teenagers? VI Peel is excellent for acne in adults and adolescents, and it can be an effective part of a comprehensive treatment and prevention regimen for acne sufferers of all age, combined with anti-acne skin care products. Any patients below legal age must be accompanied and consented by a parent or legal guardian.
– Will the skin be more sensitive after VI Peel?You may experience some skin sensitivity during the peel itself and following the peel for up to about 4 days until the skin pH is balanced.
– Does VI Peel provide any skin tightening effect on neck area? VI Peel has been shown to reduce lines and improve the tone and texture and tighten the skin, and the skin in neck area usually responds very well to VI Peel.
Real Results at Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center with Chemical Peel Treatment – VI Peel
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.
It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation.
- IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal and Sclerotherapy to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.