At Amoderm, we strive to provide you with the latest cosmetic procedures and technique to ensure and improve your timeless and natural beauty. Injection of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP also known as Vampire FaceLift®) is one of our latest offerings to you.
The PRP or Vampire FaceLift® procedure relies on the naturally-occurring growth factors and stem cells that are present in your blood. These factors are known to stimulate key skin cells such as fibroblasts and keratinocytes and can promote synthesis and remodeling of collagen and proteoglycans and sprouting of new blood vessels, vital for supporting healthy and youthful skin. During PRP, these factors are obtained and enriched from a small volume of your own blood and injected back skillfully to selected areas in your face just like dermal fillers, to give you a natural and non-surgical face lift, replenishing lost volume and smoothing out wrinkles. To enhance the effectiveness of the results, the doctor will often combined your PRP injection with FDA-approved dermal fillers. The result is two-fold – you will see the instant results of the fillers, and the complex matrix of proteins and various growth factors and cells in PRP will continue the rejuvenation process under your skin. By combining the applications of dermal fillers with blood-derived growth factors, the Vampire FaceLift® offers a unique balanced approach to revive your beauty.
Blood has been long recognized in various cultures and civilizations as the essence and source of life. Thanks to advances in medicine, we now know that blood is a complex “tissue” consisting of several types of cells and thousands of factors suspended in a liquid medium, known as plasma. Blood and its various components are known to contain life-giving fundamental protein growth factors that are essential to promote and sustain cellular and tissue vitality. While blood is normally contained within the circulation and cannot reach the cells and tissues of your skin, PRP procedure makes it possible to supply your skin with all those essential and revitalizing factors in a controlled and safe manner. PRP or Vampire FaceLift® utilizes a leading-edge patented technology specifically designed and verified for aesthetic applications.
- The skin color and tone become rejuvenated and ”younger” because of new blood vessel formation, supplying skin with oxygen and essential nutrients. – New collagen formations and collagen remodeling in the dermis lift the face back to a more youthful shape. – Because the growth factors are working to build a new dermis, the epidermis (the outer most layers of your skin) appears smoother.
Don’t worry, there are no vampires at our clinic! This procedure is called Vampire FaceLift® because your clinician will draw a small volume of your blood to prepare the PRP. Here is an overview of the procedure:
Platelet-Rich Plasma injection initiates a regenerative process that rejuvenate your skin from within. The activated growth factors will instinctively know how to repair and strengthen the specific tissues where they reside. Furthermore, since all constitutes retrieved in PRP are exclusively from your own body (autologous in origin), there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction or intolerance.
Blood transfusions have been linked to several risks such as transmission of diseases and serious adverse events. Please be advised that PRP is NOT blood transfusion and does not have the risks associated with transfusion of blood derived from other people. The PRP is derived from your own blood (i.e. it is an autologous product) and it is processed immediately in sterile conditions while you are waiting at our clinic and you will receive the injections right away. There is no risk!
At Amoderm, we never subscribe to the philosophy of one-size-fits-all. That is why we invite all our clients to come visit us in person for a free and complimentary consultation session for better discussion of their needs and examination of their skin conditions. During the consultation we will work with you on the best treatment options to specifically address your needs and preference. Call us today at 949-266-7346 to schedule your free consultation!
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Juverderm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Voluma, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL, Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Juverderm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation. - IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal and Sclerotherapy to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Vampire Facelift (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors combined with fillers.
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.
Register for this siteLost your password?
Please enter your username or email address.You will receive a link to create a new password via email.