Collagen is what gives volume, flexibility and strength to healthy, young skin. As a part of the aging process, our own natural collagen breaks down, diminishing facial volume and elasticity. This loss of elasticity and volume results in wrinkles, facial lines and skin laxity – all of which rob our skin of its youthful, fresh appearance.
Replenish Volume. Restore Collagen. Refresh You.
Ideal wrinkle reduction is achieved by replenishing the skin’s lost volume. Upon injection, Radiesse® Volumizing Filler immediately provides the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging, thanks to the specifically-formulated calcium-based microspheres and gel that comprise the product. What is unique about Radiesse® Volumizing Filler is that it acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow. This process continues for several months, which extends the initial effect of Radiesse Volumizing Filler. Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more and achieve long-lasting facial rejuvenation in many patients.
Radiesse® Volumizing Filler targets the key areas that are important to you:
Smile lines: Smile lines – also known as nasolabial folds – run from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth, and are the result of the loss of facial volume and skin elasticity as we age. They can make you look older, tired, or unhappy – even though you feel young and vibrant. Fortunately, treatment with Radiesse® Volumizing Filler can replenish youthful volume and stimulate collagen production in this area, minimizing the appearance of those pesky facial wrinkles and folds that mask our smiles.
Marionette Lines: These lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth can make you look like you are frowning, even when you are not. They start out as fine lines but can turn into deeper creases as we age and lose facial volume. Radiesse® Volumizing Filler does more than just fill these troublesome lines, it immediately restores lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen; something no other filler does.
Corners of the Mouth: The corners of the mouth are also known as the oral commissure and as you age, you can lose volume in this area. The result is a downturned appearance of the mouth that can make you look like you are frowning or sad. In addition, volume loss in this area often leads to the formation or the deepening of already-formed marionette lines. Because Radiesse® Volumizing Filler replenishes lost volume and stimulates the body to produce its own natural collagen; it can provide volume back into this area, giving you a more refreshed and youthful appearance.
Pre-Jowl: A little-known area of the face that can make a big impact on the way we look is the pre-jowl sulcus which is the area on either side of our chin. Facial volume loss associated with the aging process results in a hollowing of this area. As a result, jowls form as our face begins to lose volume and sag into the lower third of our face. Replenishing the volume lost in this area can lead to an overall more youthful appearance. Treatment options for the pre-jowl sulcus are not limited to costly surgical procedures like facial implants or face lift surgery. Radiesse® Volumizing Filler provides a minimally invasive procedure that replenishes lost volume in this area and provides the lift needed to restore a smooth, youthful jawline.
Chin Wrinkles: Wrinkles on your chin are possible when you experience facial volume loss. Radiesse® Volumizing Filler can quickly and easily restore volume to your chin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and give it an overall smoother, more youthful appearance.
Why Choose Radiesse® Volumizing Filler?
Radiesse is the only filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results.
Radiesse is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients.
Radiesse patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers.
Radiesse is FDA-approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection related pain.
Treatment with Radiesse Volumizing Filler is quick, comfortable and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results.
What Is Radiesse(+)?
Radiesse(+) (Radiesse Plus) is similar to Radiesse, but it also contains Lidocaine – a topical anesthetic – which helps to greatly reduce any discomfort that might be associated with Radiesse injection. Once injected, Radiesse (+) acts similar to Radiesse to add volume and smooth out lines and wrinkles, with results typically lasting long-term.
For further information about Radiesse, please contact Amoderm today to learn more about how it can benefit you.
Real Results at Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center with Radiesse Treatment
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.
It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation.
- IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.