For years, patients with unsightly excessive fat had few options to get rid of the stubborn fat without surgery and liposuction or undergoing painful treatments with long-lasting complications. SculpSure has revolutionized the non-surgical fat reduction and body contouring field thanks to its advanced technology and innovative approach to destroy unwanted fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissues. This is achieved in quick and simple treatment sessions that can be easily integrated into even the busiest lifestyles with no down-time. Even better, results can be seen following as few as just one treatment, and additional treatments ensuring even better and more impressive results. SculpSure is the number one treatment for non-surgical fat reduction and body contouring with clinically-proven and evident results.
SculpSure is a highly effective and selective treatment to destroy stubborn and unwanted fat under the skin. SculpSure uses an innovative laser that is selectively absorbed by fat cells under the skin, with minimal absorption by the other tissues. As fat cells absorb the laser energy, their temperature rises reaching a level that destroys them, a process known as lipolysis. The killed and injured fat cells are gradually removed from the treated area by the body’s natural lymphatic drainage. The temperature in the treatment area is carefully and constantly controlled by the device and once the therapeutic temperature is reached, the temperature is fluctuated between warm and cold levels to avoid and minimize any discomfort to the patients.
An ideal candidate for SculpSure treatment is someone with normal to moderately above normal weight (BMI below 30), with some trouble areas such as “love handles” or “muffin tops” that appear to be stubborn and resistant to exercise or dieting. It is important to remember that SculpSure (and other non-invasive body contouring treatments such as CoolSculpting and UltraShape) is not a weight loss treatment and even though some of the destroyed fat cells might be excreted from the body naturally, the main goal of the treatment is to remove and destroy the stubborn fat at the problem spots. To achieve best results, combining SculpSure with healthy lifestyle – exercise and a balanced diet – is recommended.
SculpSure is FDA-approved (cleared) for treatment of stubborn fat in the flanks and abdomen areas in patients with BMI <30. However, the technology can be safely and effectively used in other areas of the body with stubborn fat (usually defined as a subcutaneous fat layer that is “pinchable”) as long as the laser applicators can be attached to the area using the customizable frames that are places with belts around the body. The treated areas are highly customizable and can be tailored to various body areas and shapes.
SculpSure works by selectively targeting and destroying stubborn fat cells, leaving other cells and tissues unharmed. To achieve this, the temperature of the treatment area is tightly regulated and cycled between warmer and cooler levels. Most patients have a deep warmth sensation (often with some tingling) at the treated area which is cooled down to comfortable levels just before the warmth get uncomfortable. This cycle continues following an initial heating up phase during the treatment session and the treatment is generally well-tolerated. There is no painful suctioning of the treatment area and no painful freezing cycle. The whole treatment session is completed in just 25 minutes.
One of the beauties of SculpSure treatment is that patient can resume normal daily activities right after the treatment session. There is no down-time and this procedure can literally be done during the lunch-time in the middle of a busy day with no interruption of the life and work schedule.
SculpSure is a clinically-proven non-surgical treatment to focally destroy and remove fat cells at problem spots. During the clinical studies, SculpSure was able to destroy and reduce about one-quarter (24%) of the fat tissues at the treated area in just one treatment session (measurement performed objectively using MRI). While this represents a highly remarkable result, it is important to have realistic expectations before undergoing SculpSure or other non-invasive body contouring treatments. SculpSure is not liposuction and its results appear more gradually. On the other hand, SculpSure lacks the pain and risk of short- and long-term complications of liposuction while costing a fraction of the cost and having no down-time. The SculpSure treatment results are typically more controlled and predictable. Additionally, some patients report varying degrees of skin tightening at the treated area which can be a bonus.
Following the treatment, body immediately starts the process to remove and clear the injured and destroyed fat cells at the target area. This natural process is gradual and patients can usually expect to see results as early as six weeks following the treatment, while it usually takes about 12 weeks for the optimal results to emerge. The fat cells that are destroyed during the treatment are eliminated permanently and they do not return back.
SculpSure is unique in achieving clinically-proven results (reduction of about 24% of fat cells) following just one treatment session in most patients. However, each patient is different and it is important to remember that often, best results are achieved following a series of treatments customized to your specific conditions. Additionally, a comprehensive approach to cover all the problem areas (rather than just focusing on one problem spot) is recommended. The subsequent treatment in the same area should be done at least 6 weeks following the previous treatment. An individualized treatment plan will be developed for each patient during consultation.
CoolSculpting and UltraShape are other FDA-approved (cleared) body contouring and fat reduction treatments that have been around for several years and similar to SculpSure, they can produce great results in carefully selected patients. CoolSculpting works by lowering the temperature in the treatment area in a controlled manner, thereby destroying the fat cells while UltraShape uses ultrasound waves to target and destroy the fat cells.
While many patients have seen satisfactory results with CoolSculpting and UltraShape, at Amoderm we exclusively provide SculpSure treatments for a number of reasons::
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation. - IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal and Sclerotherapy to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.
Register for this siteLost your password?
Please enter your username or email address.You will receive a link to create a new password via email.