Juvéderm Voluma XC is the latest FDA-approved hyaluronic acid filler that has been specifically designed to achieve long-lasting volumizing effect in the face area, particularly useful for cheek augmentation. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally present in our skin and its capability to absorb and retain water molecules is an important contributor to natural firmness and youthfulness of the skin. As we age, the amount of hyaluronic acid in our skins diminishes and manifests itself as lost volume.
Injection of hyaluronic acid-based fillers by an experienced physician is an effective way of restoring the natural supply of hyaluronic acid in the skin and can when done skillfully, it can rejuvenate the face instantly and negate the effects of years of aging, while preserving the natural look.
Several FDA-approved hyaluronic acid fillers including Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, and Belotero Balance are available at Amoderm and can be used as part of our whole-face rejuvenation or “liquid facelift” treatments. All these fillers are highly effective, but they each offer specific characteristics in terms of their consistency and texture which distinguish them and make each filler more appropriate for specific conditions, indication and treatments.
What Makes Juvederm Voluma Different?
Juvederm Voluma is also a hyaluronic acid filler, but it has a number of special characteristics that make it unique. Most other hyaluronic acid fillers are considered “dermal fillers” meaning that they are more appropriate for injection into the dermal layer of the skin, and they are most effective in relieving lines and smoothing out wrinkles and folds alongside with adding volume. Juvederm Voluma is intended for deeper injection, into the subdermal area of the skin, and as such, Juvederm Voluma is most effective for adding volume and volumizing the skin (and that is why it is called Juvederm Voluma)
Another unique characteristic of Juvederm Voluma is that its hyaluronic acid molecules are highly cross-linked. During the production of dermal fillers, hyaluronic acid molecules are processed and cross-linked under controlled conditions to achieve the desired level of thickness and stability. The hyaluronic acid molecules in Juvederm Voluma undergo special cross-linking that results in exceptional stability and resilience against degradation and breaking down in the body and its characteristics texture. As a result, Juvederm Voluma is a very long-lasting filler that can provide a marked volumizing effect and a naturally-looking subtle lift. Clinical studies have shown that Juvederm Voluma can last as long as 2 years which is significantly longer than other hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. Finally, Juvederm Voluma is designed in a way to absorb relatively less amount of water, and hence the undesirable swelling following the injection is minimized.
Juvederm Voluma acts effectively to restore facial volume and treat and adjust the facial features such as cheeks and cheekbones that become hollow or appear dropped as a result of aging or rapid changes in weight. Right after the injection, patients will often enjoy rounder and fuller facial contours – fuller and youthful cheeks, firmer and higher cheekbones, and smoother softer jawlines – which contribute to a balanced, softer and youthful look. What’s more, the treatment effects of Juvederm Volume can last for up to 2 years!
Call us today to schedule your FREE consultation and discover what Juvederm Voluma can do for you as part of our Whole Face Rejuvenation Treatments. FDA-approved for adding volume and cheek augmentation, Juvederm Voluma is a new, revolutionary filler that can achieve long-lasting volumizing effects and take away the effect of years of aging in minutes when injected skillfully!
Juvéderm Voluma XC Highlights:
The only FDA-approved filler to instantly volumize cheek area and restore its natural lift
Restores lost facial volume
Long-lasting volumizing effect, up to 2 years!
Minimal swelling and no down-time; Quick return to normal activities
Safe and effective. Side effects are usually moderate and they resolve within a few weeks, and they may include local reactions at site of injection such as swelling, tenderness, lumps, redness, discoloration, bruising and itching.
How Is the Treatment with Juvederm Voluma?
At Amoderm, all cosmetic injections are performed by experienced, licensed physician following complimentary comprehensive consultation. Amoderm physicians are specialized in whole-face rejuvenation and they use a combination of cosmetic treatments within an individualized and customized treatment plan tailored to specific needs of the individual patient.
Before treatment, you doctor will review your health status and any medication you might be taking. Particular attention should be given to medications (and supplements) that could affect clotting and coagulation.
Your Amoderm doctor performs the Juvederm Voluma injections using fine needles at carefully selected areas of the face. The doctor will further massage and shape the injected filler to achieve an optimal distribution and even spread of the filler under the skin for most natural-looking results. The patient are often given ice packs to apply at the treatment sites following injections to minimize swelling and bruising. The procedure is usually completed in no more than 30 minutes with minimal discomfort.
The results are typically visible immediately after just one treatment session, and they tend to last longer compared with other hyaluronic acid filler. However, the fillers are ultimately broken down by the body and subsequent treatments may be needed to maintain the youthful and rejuvenated look.
Most of the swelling and redness (if any) at areas of treatment most often resolve within a few hours or days. Bruising may continue for a longer period and the treated area may feel numb or lumpy. Since the injected filler can still move and spread to adjacent areas following injection, patients should be specially careful during the 2-3 days following the treatment and try to avoid applying pressure on the treated areas (e.g. sleeping on the area). Other useful tips include minimizing smoking (remember that if you want healthy, youthful skin and body, you shouldn’t really be smoking anytime at all!) and sleeping on back.
Call Amoderm, the number one cosmetic medical center in Orange County to explore the new frontiers and possibilities in advanced antiaging and rejuvenation treatments. Amoderm in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for healthy skin and rejuvenated look!
Real Results at Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center with Juvederm Voluma Treatment
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.
It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation.
- IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal and Sclerotherapy to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.