Microdermabrasion is an effective skin resurfacing treatment to improve skin appearance. By removing or reducing superficial skin through the mechanical elimination of dead layers of skin, the procedure creates a fresh, new look. It can be done on the face, neck, chest, arms, elbows, legs, hands, and around the eyes.
Traditionally, Microdermabrasion has been performed using abrasive “crystals” in form of a fine sand. While this method was effective in removing the dead cells from the skin, it also created problems of its own with the tiny crystals getting stuck in the skin causing further irritation. At Amoderm, we use a revolutionary new technology for Microdermabrasion, called DiamondTome™.
During DiamondTome Microdermabrasion, a specific instrument is used to gently remove the superficial dead layers of skin in a minimally invasive manner. As the name implies, the tip of DiamondTome wand is permanently coated with diamond which removes the superficial layers of dead cell which includes fine lines and wrinkles, black heads, white heads, areas of pigmentation and other blemishes during each pass on the skin surface. The vacuum inside the DiamondTome wand then suctions the removed dead cells and debris away from the skin and helps opening up the clogged pores. Since the DiamondTome Microdermabrasion is performed without the use of abrasive crystals, the results will be better and more predictable with fewer complications. Removal of the dead skin cells results in freshened, youthful, and healthy-looking skin. The procedure is safe and without pain or down time.
At Amoderm, Microdermabrasion is coupled with Amoderm’s Rejuvenating Serum applied after the treatment. This serum is specifically designed with active ingredients such as Ceramide and Vitamins A, C, and E to maximize its anti-aging and wrinkle-reducing capabilities—a perfect match to enhance youthful and soft skin. Plus, the serum is hypoallergenic, non-oily, and has no fragrance or preservatives, meaning no skin irritation for the user. Other Amoderm exclusive premium skin care products such as the Amoderm Anti-aging Moisturizing Sunscreen and the Amoderm Nourishing Eye Serum may also be used during the treatment as needed, and will help to keep your skin looking fresher than ever.
This treatment is perfect for patients considering Microdermabrasion in Orange County for the following skin conditions:
Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Medical Center in Irvine, CA is proud to offer a variety of anti-aging and acne treatments. Your specific treatment depends on your skin’s unique needs, so a complimentary consultation is recommended. Amoderm has state of the art procedures for skin rejuvenation, such as Facials, various Chemical Peels including VI Peel and Blue Peel, IPL Photofacial, and Laser Peel (Microlaser Peel or Laser Skin Resurfacing) and more, each geared toward addressing specific conditions at specific layers of the skin. However, if you’re looking for something effective yet simple, then consider Amoderm’s Microdermabrasion in Orange County.
What’s great about Microdermabrasion at Amoderm that it is provided by highly trained and skillful Licensed Aestheticians using medical-grade equipments under direct supervision of Licensed Physician. We take great pride in using the most advanced technologies in safe and effective ways to help you addressing problems such as superficial hyperpigmentation, fine lines, minor scarring, large pores, acne, and photodamage in areas such as hands, face, neck, arms, chest, and around the eyes.At Amoderm, we also take great care to ensure all equipments are properly maintained and sterilized for safe and reliable treatments. What you’re left with after this treatment is smooth, glowing skin that feels and looks healthier and younger.
Contact us today and schedule your appointment to experience the best Microdermabrasion treatment offered in the Orange County!
As our skin is constantly growing and changing, it requires continuous care . Following a Microdermabrasion treatment and with the superficial layers of dead cells removed, the skin regains its vibrant beauty. However during the weeks that follow, new layers of dead skin are formed and hence for the best results, regular monthly Microdermabrasion treatments are recommended.
You can enjoy great savings by joining Amoderm Microderm Club. With this program, you pay a monthly fee and in return can enjoy:
Currently we offer 2 programs under Amoderm Microderm Club:
Please contact us today to sign up for these exciting programs and start saving!
Important Terms & Conditions of Amoderm Microderm Club:Membership is for the period of 1 (one) year or 6 (six) months as chosen by the client at time of signing up. Microdermabrasion treatments are 1 (one) session per calendar month starting from the month of sign-up. The Member can elect to start the membership on the first day of any month (including the current or next month). The Member (in good standing) is entitled to receive one (1) Microdermabrasion treatment from Amoderm each month during the membership period. Additional upgrades to add Amoderm Signature Facial or Chemical Peel (non-medical level) to the microdermabrasion (performed during the same session) are available for $20 extra payment each, and at each visit. Membership fees are non-refundable. Appointments are required and subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation or rescheduling policy applies. The treatment session will be lost or $50 penalty applies if the appointment is missed or notice to reschedule is given within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment. If the membership is cancelled prior to the end date indicated above, all treatments rendered under this membership agreement will be adjusted to regular price and the Member is responsible for paying the difference. Regular price of Microdermabrasion is $99 per session. Unused treatment session(s) cannot be refunded, accumulated or rolled over from one month to another. Unused treatment sessions are lost. It is the Member’s responsibility to keep track of the treatment and make timely appointments every month to receive treatments under membership. Amoderm cannot be held accountable for any missed month. Treatments can only be used by the Member only and they are not transferable. Latisse is excluded from the 15% discount on Skin Care Products. This membership and offer cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or coupons.
DISCLAIMER: Every patient is different. Individual results may vary and no guarantee can be made. We will discuss your treatment(s), expected results, possible risks, costs and alternative options with you during your visit.
NOTICE TO CONSUMERS: Medical doctors are licensed and regulated by the Medical Board of California. (800) 633-2322 - www.mbc.ca.gov
Amoderm Cosmetic and Wellness Medical Center in Irvine is your one-stop clinic for a healthier & rejuvenated look. Visit us for Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero Balance, Bellafill, Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Sculptra, Chemical peels, Microlaser peel, Laser skin resurfacing, Fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing, IPL Photofacial, Skin tightening, Body sculpting, Cellulite reduction, Radiofrequency treatments, SculpSure fat reduction and body contouring treatments, Venus Freeze, Microdermabrasion, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, PDO Threadlift, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Facials, Latisse & more!
Visit Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Center, Medspa & Skin Care Clinic today for a healthier & younger you! Conveniently located in heart of Irvine & easily accessible from Orange County major freeways, Amoderm is proud to provide cutting-edge cosmetic & wellness services & premium skin care products designed to provide antiaging, anti-acne, sun protection & other functions vital to healthy & youthful skin. Under direct supervision of Dr. Elham Jafari, MD, a California-licensed, board-certified physician & an experienced aesthetic medicine specialist, Amoderm Medspa is pleased to offer an expansive list of professional medical cosmetic services including Botox, Dysport, Xeomin, Kybella, Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill and Scluptra all injected skillfully by licensed physician and used individually or in combination for liquid facelift. Whenever indicated, we inject fillers using flexible Microcannula (micro-cannula) for better results, less pain and less bruising. Amoderm also offers various customized chemical skin peels, VI peel, Microlaser peel (laser skin resurfacing), IPL (Photofacial), skin tightening using laser and radiofrequency, Microdermabrasion, PDO Threadlift, Laser hair removal, Stretch mark removal, Laser vein removal, Spider vein removal, Sclerotherapy, Toenail fungus laser treatment, Venus Freeze, SculpSure Latisse, and anti-aging skin care products. Call us today to schedule your free consultation!
At Amoderm Cosmetic & Wellness Clinic, our goal is to create a healthy, natural and age-defying look. Our focus is on whole-face rejuvenation using a combination of fillers, neurotoxins (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) and various laser and radiofrequency treatment. We offer various medical cosmetic treatments to enhance and accentuate your natural beauty. At Amoderm, we explore all options to rejuvenate, slow down and reverse the aging process using the most advanced, clinically-proven, affordable and safe treatments that are customized to your specific conditions and needs. It's all about you, and what is right for you. The good news is that many things can be done to effectively reverse the aging process without expensive surgeries and alike. Our patients often find it hard to believe what can be achieved in a single visit using a carefully selected combination of botox, dysport and filler injections and lasers. Our emphasis is on whole-face rejuvenation with natural-looking results. Often, years of aging can be undone in just a few minutes.It's very important for us to have a face-to-face discussion with you to know you better; where you are coming from; what issues you want to address; what your expectations are; and how we can help you best. We also want you to know us better to make sure Amoderm is the right place for you. That's why we always offer complimentary consultations to our patients. When you come to Amoderm, you can be assured that you will be treated with utmost courtesy, honesty and professionalism. We truly care about you, your comfort and your well-being. We know that going to a cosmetic clinic is not necessarily the most pleasant experience, but we do whatever it takes to make it as pleasant and as stress-free, and as comfortable as possible for you. Our services include:
- Botox, Dysport & Xeomin injections to wipe out dynamic wrinkles and more. Botox, Xeomin & Dysport are effective in reducing and removing wrinkles and fine lines. Additionally, Botox is FDA-approved for treatment of other conditions such as excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), muscle stiffness (spasticity) and migraine headaches, which are also provided at Amoderm. Other cosmetic treatments we provide using Botox, Dysport and Xeomin include jaw slimming and jaw line reshaping, calf slimming, nose reshaping, eyebrow lift, treatment of neck (platisma) bands and more. Say goodbye to the wrinkles, fine lines, crows’ feet, frown lines, worry lines & forehead creases by Botox & Dysport injections & take years away from your face!
- Filler injections (Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Voluma, Volbella, Bellafill, Restylane & Perlane) to add volume & diminish wrinkles instantly. Dermal fillers are used to create volume under the skin in a fine & skillful procedure that has been likened to sculpting or non-surgical face lift. Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in using various dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Radiesse, Sculptra, Belotero, Restylane & Perlane to accentuate your natural beauty & defy the effects of aging. Juvederm, Belotero, Voluma, Restylane & Perlane are based on hyaluronic acid, a gel-like substance that is naturally present in skin, contributing to the firmness of young & healthy skin. Dr. Jafari at Amoderm Med Spa can replenish the skin’s lost hyaluronic acid by injection of Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane, Belotero or Voluma. On the other hand, Radiesse utilizes a calcium-based microsphere technology, which not only provides immediate volume restoration, but it also stimulates the body to produce new collagen, creating much more long-lasting results. Similarly, Sculptra is derived from corn-starch and is highly effective in stimulating body to produce more collagen. Dr. Jafari skillfully injects the dermal fillers into areas such as smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, lips, tear trough, nose bridge, cheeks, chin, neck and hands and takes away years of age in a few minutes! Dr. Jafari is highly experienced in techniques such as microcannula injections, which can reduce the bruising associated with the procedure.
- Medical-Grade Customized Chemical Peel including VI Peel and Obagi Blue Peel to create vibrant, healthy, and rejuvenated skin.
- MicroLaser peel (Laser skin resurfacing) to rejuvenate the skin, for active acne and acne scar, stretch marks, pigmentation, skin sun damage, scars, and wrinkles.
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing for deeper laser peels resulting in more effective skin rejuvenation. - IPL (Photofacial) to stimulate collagen and treat vascular lesions, sun damage, pigmentation, open pores, acne and redness.
- Micro-needling (Microneedling, dermapen, dermaroller) to stimulate collagen, treat superficial scars and improve skin tone and texture.
- Skin tightening to stimulate collagen, increased skin tone and tightness.
- Laser spider vein removal and Sclerotherapy to remove unsightly superficial veins such as the spider veins.
- Medical-grade crystal-free diamond Microdermabrasion to treat superficial hyperpigmentation, photodamage, and fine lines.
- Laser hair removal for a silky-smooth, vibrant and maintenance-free skin.
- Stretch mark removal to effectively reduce the appearance of stubborn striae and stretch marks.
- Toenail fungus Laser treatment to safely, effectively and permanently treat toenail fungus.
- Radiofrequency and Venus Freeze treatments for body contouring, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, cellulite treatment and size reduction.
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate face using body's own growth factors (optionally combined with fillers).
- Signature Facials to promote your natural beauty and the health of your skin.
- Wellness program for better health, better management of chronic diseases and weigh adjustment.
- Latisse for fuller beautiful eyelashes
Amoderm Medical Spa is located in Irvine, California. We proudly serve clients from all cities & neighborhoods in the OC including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Crystal Cove, Cypress, Dana Point, Fashion Island, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, Orange, Pelican Hills, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, South Coast Plaza, Surfside, Tustin, Tustin Legacy, Tustin Ranch, UCI, University Park, Westminster, & Yorba Linda. In addition to the cities in the Orange County, Amoderm Medspa often provide services to clients from other counties including Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside & San Bernardino & other cities and counties in Southern California.
Register for this siteLost your password?
Please enter your username or email address.You will receive a link to create a new password via email.